yarny bookworm

Follow on Bloglovin

Mittwoch, 27. April 2016

Taking Stock: Spring

It's been a while since I wrote my last "taking stock" post. As I do love making lists, I really adore writing up these posts. Thanks to Pip for providing the list! 

Making : NOTHING! My crochet mojo has been absent these last few weeks, but I'm determined to wake it up again!
Cooking : stew and soups and warming food. It's still so cold here in Austria, today it's grey and wet and gloomy. My body craves some comfort food! 

Drinking : Hot tea. I need as much warmth as I can get!
Reading: Everything after 5 books of Game of Thrones! I haven't bought any new books, though, as I don't want to have tooo many new books before we're moving next year.
Wanting: Warmth and sunshine and spring. I hate this cold weather!
Looking: at kitchens. We're currently in the process of buying a kitchen and we're totally overwhelmed with the options and the prices. They are so expensive!
Playing: With yarn color combinations. I need a lot of colors with this bad weather outside!
Deciding: on a kitchen. and a bathroom. and bathroom tiles. and a new bed and new matresses. all house related stuff.
Wishing: for spring to come!
Enjoying: life right now. Everything runs really great at the moment. I hope this conditions will last for a while!
Waiting: for the weekend. It's supposed to be nice and warm and my husband doesn't has to work.
Liking: the fact that I can't wait to pick up my crochet hook again tonight!
Wondering: if it's the right time to have a baby...
Loving: life.
Buying: A new bikini. Though it will take some time to be finally able to wear it!
Watching: Suits. How sexy is Harvey Specter? I have a huge crush on that guy!
Hoping: that my mum will get better soon. She tripped yesterday and broke her arm! :(
Cringing: at the thought of burn out. So many people I know are currently suffering from it. I don't like the direction in which this society is going!
Needing: a fresh cup of tea. Finished the third one already today!
Smelling: rain.
Wearing: Many, many layers of clothes as it's way too cold outside!
Following: Some new cooking and baking blogs. I'm really into baking right now!
Noticing: babies, children and pregnant women everywhere! What does that say about me?
Knowing: that work will be a lot less stressful in the next few weeks
Thinking: about all the trips we're going to make once the weather gets better!
Admiring: people who manage to keep their motivation for running! I'm already behind my 2016 running goal. Need to get back on track!
Sorting: through my books. I don't want to take them all with me when we move next year.
Getting: new things from Lush! Do you know Lush? They have the nices cosmetics!
Bookmarking:crochet patterns. I really want to start selling my stuff 2016.Still.

Disliking: guess what? The weather!
Feeling: tired. we really need a new mattress, none of us is able to get a good nights sleep, which makes us grumpy and tired all the time
Snacking:  apples.

Hearing: 

 

3 Kommentare: