yarny bookworm

Follow on Bloglovin

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2015

Weeeekeeeeend

Hey guys,
It's getting a little more quiet around here. As some of you might know, my company is organising the Vienna Book Fair. It's taking place in three weeks so of course there's an awful lot of work to do. Which means loooong hours and short evenings. I haven't finished my third Kira. I'm not even close as I didn't do any crochet for the last three weeks. There just isn't time. I know it will get better once the fair is over so I'm looking forward to that. 

In the meantime I'm packing my bags for a quick weekend trip with my big brother. My brother started the love for music in me. When we lived together, about four years ago, he introduced me to Dave Matthews Band and I've been addicted ever since. 

So for his thiertieth birthday in May his girlfriend and I gifted him not one but two concert tickets. As his girlfriend has to work I sacrificed myself to accompany him. So in about half an hour we'll start driving to Germany. Tonight we will visit the Dave Matthews Band concert in Munich, tomorrow we will drive up to Frankfurt to watch them again and on Monday we will drive back home. It will be an amazing weekend and I can't wait to finally start! A detailled post on the concert will follow! 

I'll leave you with some snippets from my appartment today. As I told you in my last post I wasn't really happy with my appartment and decided to clean it out a little. So here are some improved corner. But we plan to move next year to a nicer and bigger (and maybe even suitable for a baby - who knows?) and newer appartment. So there won't be much use for a lot of decoration and work. 

The sun is shining through the window and I'll finish my second coffee before I'll finish packing and make my way to Germany. 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend too. Take that, Autumn blues. You won't grt me down! 

the postcards are handpainted from my best friend. She let our wedding guest write something on every one of them and once a month she sends one of the postcards to us. I love getting them. They are such a beautiful memory!

nothing makes rooms more cosy than candles. Well, books, but they wouldn't look that good on the stairs!

on of our many cactus. The only plants that survive in this household. Which doesn't mean that we weren't also able to kill a few of them...

I love that pillow. Yes, I know, I could have easily made it myself, but let's be honest - that will never happen. The sewing machine and me will never be friends.

again - candles.

my ever growing mug collection. Each mug comes from a different country or has a special story behind it. 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey du, mal Off Topic, ich hatte dir bei Instagram geschrieben wegen der Mütze ;) Schreib mir sonst gerne ne Mail um alles abzuklären! tuets at gmx punkt de

    Liebe Grüße,
    Tüt

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like the look of your flat :) It looks very cosy!!

    Take care
    Anne
    Crochet Between Worlds

    AntwortenLöschen